Share Up To 110 % - 10% Affiliate Program

Sunday, March 13, 2011

5 Cars and Bikes from films

Continuing from the previous post about cars and bikes starring in films here.
http://boyracer.blogspot.com/2010/11/filmy-hai-cars-that-made-it-big-in.html
Here is another article of custom cars and bikes which have made it big.

1. Knightrider:





2. Batmobile / Batcar: 





3. Mach 5 (speedRacer) :


4. Lightning McQueen (Cars): 




5. Nemo's Car (The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen): 




1 Light Cycle (Tron: Legacy): 



2. Batpod/ Bat motorcycle:


3 Ghost Rider/ Ghostcycle:


4. Streethawk:



5.Terminator Salvation motorcycle:


1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I’m getting fed up of WordPress because I’ve had problems with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Car rental Dubai

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons